Tuesday 5 January 2010

Giving up smoking for a New Year resolution?

So have you made a resolution to give up cigarettes in 2010? If so you might be interested in attending a talk entitled 'Beating cigarette addiction - the latest evidence.' , at the Darwin Lecture Theatre at University College London (pictured). This will be on Thursday 19th January and begins at 1.15 p.m. prompt. The talk will be given by Professor Robert West and might just give you an insight into giving up the dreaded weed. I consider myself lucky in that I never really started smoking as I had been put off by literature that I had read in the dentist's waiting room when I was younger. Am I glad that I picked up those leaflets!

I wish all of you who have made a resolution to have the strength to complete whatever it is you have resolved to achieve. I'm still sticking with mine that I made a couple of years ago in that I resolved not to make any. I haven't been disappointed so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment